Book Title: 8 Practice Tests for the ACT: Includes 1,728 Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2017-03-07
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's 8 Practice Tests for the ACT gives you the essential realistic practice you need to score higher. Face the test with confidence knowing that Kaplan Test Prep is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive
Kaplan is so certain that 8 Practice Tests for the ACT
offers the practice you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back
.The Most Practice
- 8 full-length practice exams with detailed answer explanations
- More than 1,700 practice questions help you increase speed and accuracy with all the different ACT question types
- 500+ English questions
- 400+ Math questions
- 300+ Reading questions
- 300+ Science questions
- 8 essay prompts, updated for the revised Writing Test, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.