Book Title: The Money Class: A Course in Basic Money Management for Teens and Young Adults
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Mr. Michael James Minyard
- Why Didn't They Teach Me This in School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By
- The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed Of
- Money and Teens: Savvy Money Skills
- The Teen Money Manual: A Guide to Cash, Credit, Spending, Saving, Work, Wealth, and More
- The Everything Kids' Money Book: Earn it, save it, and watch it grow!
- Money Matters Workbook for Teens (ages 15-18)
- Smart Spending: The Teens' Guide to Cash, Credit, and Life's Costs (Financial Literacy for Teens)
- The Early Investor: How Teens & Young Adults Can Become Wealthy
- My Money Matters: Money Management Workbook for Teens and Young Adults (Volume 1)
- The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke
MONEY MANAGEMENT is a skill the young people of today know very little about. Most young adults leave high school or college faced with debt and not knowing how to make good financial decisions. Their futures depend on knowing the concepts of financial literacy! Money is a part of everyday life, and we need to start teaching our youth about it before they venture out on their own. This book is designed to empower young people (and adults as well) on what money is and how to work with it. It is full of financial basics as well as being a workbook to be used as a tool for teachers, parents, and students. The author's goal is to give young people the chance for a future of self-reliance and financial freedom.