Book Title: Memory Rescue: Supercharge Your Brain, Reverse Memory Loss, and Remember What Matters Most
Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
Author: Dr. Daniel G. Amen
A proven program from #1 New York Times bestselling author and brain researcher Dr. Daniel Amen to help you change your brain and improve your memory today!
- The Brain Warrior's Way Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes to Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
- Bright Minds: Memory Rescue Music
- Stones of Remembrance: Healing Scriptures for Your Mind, Body, and Soul (Memory Rescue Resource)
- Memory Rescue Cookbook: 50 Memory Boosting Superfoods Meals-Load Your Diet With Whole, Healthy Foods That Fill You Up
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life (Revised and Expanded): The Breakthrough Program for Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, Lack of Focus, Anger, and Memory Problems
- Relaxation, Focus, and Memory Training: A Guided Brain Health Program (Amen Clinics Audio Learning Series)
- The Brain Warrior's Way: Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
- Healing ADD Revised Edition: The Breakthrough Program that Allows You to See and Heal the 7 Types of ADD
- Healing Anxiety and Depression: Based on Cutting-Edge Brain Imaging Science
- What You Must Know About Memory Loss & How You Can Stop It: A Guide to Proven Techniques and Supplements to Maintain, Strengthen, or Regain Memory
Brain imaging research demonstrates that memory loss actually starts in the brain decades before you have any symptoms. Learn the actions you can take to help not just prevent memory loss later in life . . . but to begin restoring the memory you may have already lost.
Expert physician Dr. Amen reveals how a multipronged strategy―including dietary changes, physical and mental exercises, and spiritual practices―can improve your brain health, enhance your memory, and reduce the likelihood that you’ll develop Alzheimer’s and other memory loss–related conditions.
Keeping your brain healthy isn’t just a medical issue; it’s a God-given capacity and an essential building block for physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Take action against the fast-increasing memory crisis that threatens this crucial part of who you are―and help your brain, body, and soul stay strong for the rest of your life.