Book Title: Cracking the SAT U.S. History Subject Test (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2014-12-09
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT U.S. History Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, detailed reviews of key U.S. history concepts, and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT U.S. History is a tough exam to prepare for—after all, there's a lot of history to remember! Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT U.S. History Subject Test
arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest possible score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT U.S. History Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessmentPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests
(2 in the book and 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Pop quiz questions throughout the review sections