Book Title: The Medical School Interview: From preparation to thank you notes: Empowering advice to help you succeed
Publisher: MedEdits Publishing
Author: Jessica Freedman M.D.
Your medical school interview performance will determine your success in the medical school admissions process. Be prepared.
The Medical School Interview is a must read for every medical school applicant.
Based on her experience as an admissions officer and as a private advisor with www.MedEdits.com, Dr. Jessica Freedman provides guidance on what to expect on interview day, how to influence what is discussed during your interview and what you can do to ensure a stellar interview performance. She also writes about what goes on "behind the scenes" after your interview and provides a transcript for a sample interview.
The Medical School Interview includes:
- What you must do to prepare
- What the interviewer is trying to assess
- How to influence the course of your interview
- The different types of interviewers and how this impacts your experience
- How you are evaluated
- What happens at the admission committee meeting after you leave
- A sample interview with questions and answers
Together with Dr. Freedman's book on medical school admissions, The MedEdits Guide to Medical School Admissions, applicants will be extremely well prepared for the entire medical school admissions process.